The drum asphalt mixing plant is a continuous hot asphalt concrete production plant. It offers high productivity, powerful mixing performance, quick and easy installation but low operating and maintenance costs. Furthermore,it is equally suitable for mobile jobs such as highway construction.
Camelway's drum asphalt plants consist of a drying and drum mixing system, aggregate conveying system, asphalt filling and control system, all of which have been designed with proven components to ensure maximum safety and reliability.
Camelway offers drum mixer plants with capacities ranging from 40 tons per hour to 120 tons per hour, making this type of plant ideal for contractors who need to produce high volumes of asphalt concrete without having to move locations frequently. Great Wall Construction has the ability to offer a full range of services to highway contractors, helping them to focus on their core business without having to worry about equipment issues.
As an outstanding asphalt mixing plant manufacturer, we have been working with our customers for many years to assist them to solve a variety of real-world production problems, and our equipment is now leading the way due to advanced research and development techniques and thorough market practice and improvement.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.