HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant is the smallest complete set of concrete production equipment of Camelway. It is a type of batching plant that uses the skip hoist to load the aggregate into a concrete mixer, which saves the footprint and improves land utilization. HZS35 produces 35 cubic meters of concrete per hour, ideal for small projects and investment beginners.
As HZS35 has a simple structure and is not difficult to install and disassemble, we recommend it to be used on construction sites.
Camelway concrete batching plants are intended to meet the diverse and stringent demands of concrete production industries.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can only be issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that the price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of the batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining. We need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipments for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment which you are considering to purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don't provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.