Like HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, the HZS75 is a Skip Hoist Type Concrete Batching Plant, It can work on the construction site or even in the underground.
Camelway offers Stationary Concrete Batching Plants with the capacity from 25 to 180 cubic mters per hour. The Capacity of Skip Hoist Concrete Batching Plants range from 25 to 75m³ per hour, the biggest advantage is easy to install and transport while the capacity belt conveyor batching plants range from 60 to 180 m³ per hour, the biggest advantage is efficient and stable operation.
Choosing the right batching plant is a difficult task. Camelway has more than 30 years of experience in the manufacture and assemble of concrete equipments. Please feel free to contact us for solutions and quotations.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can only be issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining, we need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering to purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.