Vertical shaft concrete mixer is more suitable for the highway construction, power station, dam project, construction site, road construction, bridge construction, hydropower project and large and medium-sized projects. The concrete pan mixer is utilized to mix plastic concrete, dry concrete, fluid concrete, lightweight aggregate and mortar. The perpendicular shaft planetary concrete mixer provides unparalleled mixing uniformity and mixing efficiency. Due to this excellent working performance, the vertical shaft planetary mixer is not only suitable for the production of ordinary ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete, but also used for various high-quality concrete and low slump concrete. It can mix concrete type including the following:
- Ordinary concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Heavy concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- Ultra high performance concrete
- Foam concrete
The steel body of Vertical Shaft Concrete Mixer is specially designed to provide high durability and long lifetime. Replaceable inner liners are made from wear resistant wear plates and the mixing paddles are also wear resistant in cast steel. Vertical Shaft Concrete Mixer maintenance can be done easily thanks to the wide, galvanized maintenance gates.
The vertical shaft concrete mixer has strong benefits in the mixing machinery industry. The equipment uses low energy consumption, the mixing speed is stable, under the same output, working effectively, and the cost of energy saving is low. The mixing performance of the vertical shaft concrete mixer is also irreplaceable for many mixing machineries. There is no shaft end sealing problem, the top-mounted motor setting mode, the equipment transmission is stable. The unique mixing arm of the vertical shaft concrete mixer can evenly mix every inch of material,strong mixing capacity, vertical shaft concrete mixer can enhance the quality of concrete.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.