With its self-loading design, It can discharge concrete at a rotation angle of 290 degrees, which are more convenient in various concrete production of constructing sites (especially narrow and narrow construction sites). For the majority of users, this design is very cost-effective. The self-loading concrete mixer truck mainly mixes plastic concrete and semi-plastic concrete. It is like a small mobile concrete batching plant, which can complete the whole concrete production process.
Compared with batching plants, the profit of investing in the self-loading concrete mixer truck is much greater. Even if you want to build another project in another construction site, it can also save a lot of costs, such as construction site, labor, maintenance costs. The operator can drive away from the self-loading concrete mixer at any time while the mobile concrete batching plant is hard to accomplish this, although installation and removal are easy, the process of their costs plenty of money.
Such multifunctional self-loading concrete mixture requires only one driver to choose the right type for your business!
Features Of Self Loading Concrete Mixer：
- Independence: Self-loading concrete mixer has functions of loading, mixing, transportation and unloading.
- Simple operation: The self-loading concrete mixer uses a multi-function operating handle to control functions such as lifting, lowering, and rotating. The gear system adopts stepless speed change, high and low speed drive. The beginner will learn how to operate in a few hours.
- The self-loading concrete mixer adopts full-bearing, semi-bearing and other structures, and is equipped with pipeline systems, pipeline boxes and other refueling devices outside the tank, which has the ability to resist braking impact and ensure its optimal performance. The entire vehicle has a large loading volume, low center of gravity, good stability, safe and reliable driving, and high transportation efficiency.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.