The continuous mixing plant is equipped with a continuous mixer and a continuous batching machine, also called "PugMill Mixing Plant" in some places. It discharges materials continuously in production, commonly used to produce a variety of materials which used as a substrate for infrastructures as roads, dams, airport runways and others, such as roller compacted concrete, cement stabilized soil, lime stabilized soil, cement stabilized macadam, etc. Moreover, it can also be used for cold mix asphalt concrete. Since continuous mixing plants are commonly used to produce roadbed materials. They are also widely known as stabilized soil mixing plants.
Camelway continuous mixing plant has the characteristics of accurate metering, stable performance, small footprint. The highest output is up to 600 tons per hour. Meanwhile, for temporary projects, we provide mobile continuous mixing plants.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a mixing plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can be only issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of the batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining. We need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering for purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.