The concrete mixer pump can adopt electricity or diesel, and the construction efficiency can be enhanced by on-site mixing and continuous pumping. This concrete mixer pump can achieve a perfect combination between concrete mixing and conveying.
Small land occupation
Compared with only one concrete mixer or one concrete pump, the mixer pump takes up less space and can be easily moved to apply it to different construction sites Larger application
Considering the carrying capacity of electric power in remote areas, compared with ordinary concrete pumps, its electric power is much smaller and its application range is larger.
Advanced system we use double-open hydraulic circuit. The pumping hydraulic circuit is independent of the distribution hydraulic circuit. Therefore, the reliability of the entire system is greatly improved, and the life of the components is significantly extended.
By combining the mixing function and pumping function into one, efficiency can be improved, thereby saving time in other constructive steps. In addition, the use of a fully automatic construction operation system saves labor costs and reduces labor-intensive.
Easy to use
The operation is not hard to master. It is worth mentioning that our concrete mixer pump is equipped with a remote controller. It makes operation more convenient value-added services
We can provide with delivery pipes for free. Usually, the pipe length of a small mixer pump is 60 meters. For the middle concrete mixer pump, the permitted length can reach 100 meters.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.