HZS180 concrete batching plant is a concrete production equipment specially developed by Camelway for large-scale projects, which produce 180 cubic meters of concrete per hour. HZS180 is equipped with JS3000 twin-shaft concrete mixer, which can produce concrete with various mixing ratios. HZS180 batching plant has a production task management system, which can add different concrete formulas for different tasks. When it needs to be change, it can switch production tasks with one key.
Camelway provides customized concrete mixing plants and different components for large concrete companies and engineering contractors, including heating and insulation systems in severe cold areas, refrigeration and cooling systems in cold and hot areas, dust removal and environmental protection systems, aggregate recycling systems, water recycling systems and so on.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can only be issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining, we need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering to purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.