YHZS25 is a movable concrete batching plant mounted on a rugged frame(unmotivated) and can be transported by trailer or tractor. YHZS25 mobile batching plant is small and passable, which means it can be moved and assembled easily and put into production quickly.
YHZS25 occupies a small area and works on flat ground without subsidence, it only needs a small crane to install. Installing an automatic control system, it just needs one staff to operate it.
Needing a mobile concrete mixer that can move independently, please visit self loading concrete mixer.
Main components of YHZS25 mobile batching plant
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- PLD800 Aggregate Batching Machine
- Cement Weighing System
- Water Weighing System
- Additive Weighing System
- Air Compressor
- Control System
Optionals components of YHZS25 mobile batching plant
- Cement silo
- Cement screw conveyor
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can only be issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of the batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining. We need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering for purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.