The belt conveyor, also named rubber belt conveyor, is a short distance conveying machine. With other names of the conveyor belt and conveying belt, the conveyor belt system works widely in the industry as the role of connecting multiple machines to enhance the working efficiency.
Belt conveyor is the materiel transporting machine which transports the materiel in a certain line. Belt conveyor also can be named Conveyor belt. The belt conveyor can carry horizontal, oblique and perpendicular transporting and also can be composed into a space conveying line. This conveying line generally is fixed. The belt conveyor's conveying ability is huge and conveying distance is long. Conveyor belt can also complete several technological operations in the conveying process, so it is widely utilized in all kinds of industries.
The Main Application of Belt Conveyor:
Belt conveyor is generally used in mine, macadam court, metallurgy, construction, chemical, ore industry. It is applicable to convey the materiel which bulk density is no more than 1.67T/m3 and is easy to get out, like core, sand, cement, fertilizer, food stuff and so on. The conveyed materiel's temperature should be retained under 60 degrees. Conveyor belt length and installation style can be determined by customer's requirement. The delivery device of the conveyor belt can use electrical roller and the driver set which have a driver. This machine is the most useful conveyor equipment in many industries, such as: mine, metallurgy, construction material and so on.
The Advantages of Belt Conveyor:
1.Big conveying amount:78-2195mm. 2.Smooth conveyance. 3.Convenient maintenance. 4.Standard spared parts. 5.No relative movement between the materials and the belt.
The Features of Belt Conveyor:
1. Based on the theory of friction drive, the belt conveyor manufactured by our company can convey all kinds of materials economically and effectively.
2. Based on the conveying requirements, it can convey materials independently or several belt conveyors together or just with other conveying machines by forming a horizontal or tilted conveying system inan industrial production line.
3. In the industrial production, the belt conveyor is the link of continuous production line by connecting a series of mechanical equipments to transport bulk materials and piece articles in order to realize the continuity and automation and lessen the intensity of the labor.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.