It is mainly composed of a truck chassis, mixing drum, transmission system, water supply system, power output, front and rear brackets of mixing tank, reducer, hydraulic transmission system, feeding system, unloading system and motor system. The mixing drum keeps rotating during transportation to ensure that the carried concrete will not solidify. During feeding and transporting, it rotates clockwise and the concrete moves inwardly along blades. When unloading, the mixing drum rotates in reverse and concrete moves outwards along blades. After the concrete is transported, the drum has to be washed with water to prevent the concrete from solidifying which will reduce the effective volume of the drum.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.