The concrete trailer pump is composed of a power system, pumping system, cooling system, lubrication system, cleaning system, hydraulic system and electronic control system. During the working period, the concrete is discharged into the hopper, and the power system drives the hydraulic system to make the main hopper. The oil cylinder reciprocates under the action of hydraulic oil, and the concrete is continuously sucked into the input pipe through the piston to achieve the purpose of pumping.
Concrete trailer pumps can be used for pumping various fluid materials such as gypsum, mortar, concrete, etc.Besides,they are widely used in construction of houses, roads, bridges and tunnels.
For different construction environments and requirements, our concrete trailer pumps are available in electric and diesel versions.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.