There are two types of concrete batching plants, wet mix plant and dry mix plant. The most important difference of these two type of is that the dry mix concrete batching plant is not with central mixer and it uses the truck mixer to mix and transport the concrete mixture.
The main function of dry batching plant is weighing the sand, gravel and cement togother into the truck mixer, the quality of the final concrete highly depends on the mixing efficiency of the truck mixer. Therefore, wet concrete batching plants are more widely used, the dry concrete batching plants are generally used in remote areas.
Camelway Group offers flexible dry concrete batching plant, stable, safe and reliable. If necessary, it can be expanded into a wet batching plant by adding a concrete mixer
Advantages of Dry Concrete Batching Plants
- Low price. Since there is no central mixer, the purchase price of dry mixing plants will be lower than that of wet mixing plants.
- Low operating cost. Lower energy consumption ensures you save operating costs.
- Higher production capacity.
- Maintenance is simple, because there is no mixer, it hardly needs daily maintenance.
In most cases, we recommend the use of wet mix concrete batching plants because their quality of the concrete production is more reliable. The concrete used in most projects in the world is produced by wet plants.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can be only issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of the batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not only bargaining. We need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering for purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.