YHZS100 is a huge mobile concrete production facility. It is powerful and stable, performance comparable to the stationary batching plant. With the help of JS2000 twin shaft mixer, It could mix aggregate size upto 70mm, and 2000 liters per batch. Its advantage is flexible and efficient whereas the disadvantage is that it cannot be equipped with a large-capacity aggregate bin, which means it needs to feed aggregate frequently.
To install the YHZS100 takes about 2 working days. However,it is installed on ground without subsidence and does not require much foundation works. The installation work requires the cranes, loaders and other equipments.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the price of a batching plant?
Just like buying a custom computer, a quotation can only be issued after all the configurations are confirmed. By telling us the configuration you need, or the use scene, you will get a detailed quotation list in 24 hours.
2. Please send me the price of all equipment.
We understand that price is an important factor in making purchasing decisions, but the purchase of the batching plant is not like buying a car. Business negotiations are not just bargaining. we need detailed requirements to produce high-quality equipment for you.
3. How much will it cost for the machine to be delivered?
Before your equipment is ordered, you should know the totals for what it will cost, including freight and insurance, to have all the equipment delivered to your exact address or shipping port. We need to specify the exact equipment you are considering for purchase in detail before providing you a freight offer. You would normally obtain an exact freight offer after you have visited me or have seen the equipment in operation. We don’t provide freight quotes until we both know exactly what you need and have been quoted on equipment.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.