Camelway stationary asphalt concrete mixing plants are large. Permanent facilities for the production of asphalt mixtures for asphalt road construction Camelway's stationary asphalt concrete mixing plants are modular in design and contain the following equipment.
Main modules: aggregate supply system, drying system, screening system, weighing system, mixing system.
Additional equipment: dust collection system, control system, preheating system, etc.
The layout of a stationary asphalt mixing plant depends on the task, the required production capacity and the seasonality of the work.
Camelway offers its customers a wide range of asphalt concrete plants with competitive prices, quality products and good service. All equipment has certificates of compliance with quality, environmental and safety requirements.
Advantages of a stationary asphalt mixing plant
- Unlike the mobile mixing plant series, the stationary mixing plant has a higher production capacity, which allows you to prepare large quantities of considerable quality asphalt mixes in a short time.
- The stationary mixing plant is more efficient in terms of energy use, which results in lower production costs.
- Stationary mixing plants have a significantly longer service life than mobile or small asphalt concrete plants.
- Stationary mixing plants are used in situations where a high quality asphalt mix is required in large quantities and on a regular basis.
How to deliver the mixing plant to my project site
Whether you are in China or other places of the world, we work with quality freight companies to guarantee that all equipment arrives safely and quickly at your designated delivery location. You can also send us the information of your freight forwarding company and we will coordinate all the shipping details with them. Once we have your delivery location, we will as quickly as possible communicate with the freight forwarder to provide you with a precisedelivery time and cost.
- The production capacity is measured in the laboratory under standard conditions, and is generally smaller in actual construction.
- Power refers to the average power, for reference only. Please be sure to contact us for advice before planning power supply.
- Container Qty refers to the number of containers required under standard configuration.
- Price refers EX reference Price, please contact us for the latest price and possible discounts.
- All product parameters provided are for reference only, and we reserve the right to change without notice.